Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tenth Meeting: Dealing With Negative Peer Pressure

1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
* Got tipsy! loaded! intoxicate!

2. How did you react to it? Why?
* Its not that rude or evil if you did that, i guess it's part of growing up, that
you got tipsy. But i will not do the ciggy thing! i rather choose to be tipsy than
to ciggy!

3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
* I was shocked that i did that, coz' i promise myself that i will do that, but it happen.
After what i happened i decided that i will not ever gone tipsy again coz' of what
happened, i got allergies!!!! my body is so irritated about that!

4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?
* I grasped that i shouldn't do that i again. I'm getting annoyed by that.
It's not adequate sign for me. I promise my self to be not tipsy or loaded again.

No comments: