Monday, July 30, 2007

Fifth Meeting

All i can utter is all the things I've done is the most challenging thing i have ever done. In my High school days I'm one the top dancers at our school, everytime theres a presentation or whatever it is, i and my group help each other to make a fuss in dancing, so we will do our moves in the stage. When it comes to music, I'm also in with it, most often I'm the lead guitarist, sometimes rhythm. I also play drums.....I'm also playing for the music background in our play like othello and our own written script or something. The most unforgettable experience when i was 4th year high school, i was chosen to be the graphic designer an the web designer of the school, coz they say i'm good in those stuff....so starting 2nd week of January 2007 i started doing those web design and graphic deisgn for our school(last school attended) id and the website of that school. I'm always pulled out by the teacher who was assigned to stay with me while i'm doing those..........im proud god gave those talents....

as MHCS told me "I'm one of the History in our school" for the many stuff i have done for them

1 comment:

Professor Mondez said...

I see you have stopped posting your updated blogs. Please keep it updated for checking and recording. Thanks! You're doing a good job so far.