Tuesday, July 10, 2007

significant classroom experiences

- the date/time of experience
- details of the story/experience (people, location, event/situation, reactions of the people around.
- your feelings and reactions during this experience
- your learning/realization from the experience


-> first long exams!!! FRIDAY JULY 6, 2007!! 12:30-2:00



-> it was a creepy day, hehe....12:30 PM is coming, MATH time!! room 304 i guess! section 107!!

it is our first long exam, i was not that sure if I'm going to pass this exam, however, my classmates also thinks that way....so the test paper was given by Prof. Vitor, when i saw the paper, I'm kinda scared, and i'm telling myself "papasa!papasa! papasa! kahit hindi! coz i didnt review my notes, even though i scan my notes, i didnt understand what is written there! so 2:30 is there, everything is done, my dreams vanished! haha kiddin'.......my classmates talked bout it i heard "toL ang hirap dugo ang ilong ko", "ay shi*t nakalimutan ko yun lang pala un" or whatever comes out from their mouth.....Monday comes! july 9! we try to answer it! i guess most of us is failed...i realized that it is easy, hindi ko lang inintindi!.....Lesson for this experience, i should really really really study, balance my time.....un! tapos ang pangarap!

No comments: